This two day Face to Face course is intended for candidatesappearing for the primary FRCA examination.
Day 1This will include group OSCE, practice on writing graphs and figures, practice of critical incidents and clinical skills on a simulator and Mock VIVA practice in the format similar to college exam.Candidates have an opportunity to receive individual feedback at each station.Day 2This will include 36 OSCE stations (2 sets of 18 OSCE’s) and group viva practice on pharmacology, physiology, clinical and physics/clinical measurements in the format similar to college exam.
* Mock exams: OSCE & SOE with individual feedback
* Revised material based on previous feedback
* Group OSCE/SOE practice with experienced faculty
* Revision of past exam questions
* Clinical skills/practical procedures on simulator
* Communication skills: Simulated patients
* Key topics in anatomy
* Radiology for Primary FRCA
Candidates have an opportunity to receive complete feedback on their performance in both the OSCE and Viva elements.
For further details please contact the course organiser:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: 024 7696 8722Fax: 024 7696 8715